Judicial Police: Last day for papers at the Ministry of Justice
Until today Friday, November 10, 2023 will be accepted the sending of supporting documents for the recruitment of 500 first judicial police officers in her uniform department Judicial Policein order to draw up the temporary ranking tables, rejectable and appointees of 1DA/2023.
More specifically, the Central Competition Committee of the Ministry of Justice invites the candidates included in the tables below to submit the required documents, as defined in Chapter E of the relevant announcement. It should be noted that the candidates who are invited to submit documents are those who, by category and branch, they precede to the ranking tables based on their overall score, according to the data declared in their online application.
The distribution of places by education level is as follows:
- In positions political staff will be selected 170 employees of PE and TE categories. From them, 31 TE positions will be filled by the successful candidates of the panhellenic written competition.
- In positions police personnel will be selected 630 employees of the PE, TE, DE categories.
The positions of the PE, TE and DE branches of the Judicial Police have as object:
- The service of pleadings and procedural documents
- The execution of the decisions of the criminal courts
- The orderliness of court sessions and the guarding of court offices
The supporting documents must be accompanied by:
- The application for the submission of supporting documents (Appendix C, p. 95 of the notice), completed, signed and considered with the original signature and in which all supporting documents submitted by the candidate will be detailed and
- The printed form of the electronic application ASEP, signedin which the protocol number received during its electronic submission should be indicated.
- To prove the experience, the candidates provide, in addition to those mentioned in the relevant announcement (Ch. E3, pp. 49-52) and Responsible Declaration in which the duration and type of experience must be stated, precisely, as well as the details of the employer, natural person or the name of the business if it is a legal entity (attached model).
Candidates should send the required supporting documents in an A4 size envelope and in hard copy. The shipment should be made by registered letter to the postal address:
Ministry of Justice
Central Competition Committee
Application for Announcement 1DA/2023
P.C. 115 27, Athens
Category PE or TE or DE
It is clarified that, in accordance with the relevant recommendation of the Personal Data Protection Officer, candidates appear only with the candidate registration number, which is indicated in their online application.
Follow Alfavita on Google News
ASEP: Get the easiest English Certification in ONLY 2 days
VOUCHER FOR UNEMPLOYED 1000 EUROS: Start here for ATTICA
2nd ASEP Panhellenic Written Competition for the whole public: Entire material here
STANDARD QUALIFICATION for ASEP announcements with ELIC or ECDL COMPUTER Certification from 100 euro – 97% exam success rate