Today is Thursday, November 9 the platform is expected to open for the submission of applications for the Youth Pass with the aim of financial support of 150 euros to approximately 200,000 young people aged 18 and 19.
The Youth Pass is in the form of a digital debit card which beneficiaries will be able to use in businesses operating in the fields of culture, tourism and transport.
- Beneficiaries of the Youth Pass are tax residents of Greece who have turned 18 or 19 within the year preceding the application and submit an application on the platform. There are no property or income criteria.
Therefore, for this year’s aid, young people who turned either 18 or 19 from 1/1/2022 to 31/12/2022 can apply. The application is submitted once and is not resubmitted after the beneficiary turns 19.
How are applications made?
Through the vouchers.gov.gr digital platform or through the K.E.P.O. young people will be able to submit their applications, from Thursday 9 November to Tuesday 5 December, while the aid will have been paid by Sunday 10 December 2023.
To apply, click here
The Youth Pass is a permanent support measure for young people. Therefore, from 2024 onwards, the special application will accept the applications of interested parties from April 1st to May 15th of each year. The aid for all beneficiaries will be paid once a year by May 31 of each year.
After submitting the application, the credit institution or financial organization informs the beneficiary about the first activation of the card and the crediting of the amount of money via text message (sms) or e-mail message (e-mail) with an embedded link to activate the card digital debit card.
Young people can take advantage of the aid in:
- airlines, air transport
- car rental
- hotel businesses / accommodation
- rail passenger transport
- taxi services
- bus services
- sea transport / coastal ferries
- boat rental
- travel agencies
- boat rental
- caravan rental etc.
- e-books, movies, music
- other hotel businesses / accommodations
- recreational and sports camps
- other motor vehicle rentals
- dance halls, schools, studios
- theater companies, ticket agencies
- orchestras and bands
- exhibitions and tourist attractions, museums
- gym services
- other leisure services