Vilena does not have anything serious and now, he is playing a “road” match so as not to lose a single game of the team in the league.
We are all here, we are all Stoiximan
The first training of the week took place on Tuesday morning (31/10) at “G. Calker”.
An individual program was followed by Tony Villenawho, as we informed you, underwent an MRI with the diagnosis of a knee injury.
The Dutch midfielder will return to full action on Thursday (2/11) and play a road game ahead of Saturday’s away clash with Ghoul. There is optimism that at least in the mission, Mr Villena he will eventually manage to get in.
“All Green” got a Viber Channel! Click HERE, join the community and be the first to receive the “Triphyllum” news on your mobile from the website of all Panathinaikos.
- Grant: “Nan is a great scorer – We believed it and we really wanted the double in SEF!”
- Giannakopoulos: “Did we take Nan while Mr. George was waiting for him?” It couldn’t get any better!” (video)
- Bartzokas: “Just because Mitoglou scored two shots doesn’t mean we have a problem!”
- Bernard: “We can play together with Juricic – That’s where our attention is in Europe”
- “Giannakopoulos grabbed Nan from Bartzokas’ hands – Next is… coffee!”