Critical day for TAIPED tomorrow, as on the agenda are important developments for the future of two ports, the Igoumenitsa and her Alexandroupolis.
Bids are open for the first.
The port of Igoumenitsa is claimed by the 3 following schemes:
- ATTICA SA HOLDINGS & ACTOR CONCESSIONS SA
- JOINT VENTURE GRIMALDI EUROMED SpA – MINOIC LINES S.N.E. & INVESTMENT CONSTRUCTION COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL SA.
- OLTH SA
As is well known, the Ivan Savvidis Group has a strong shareholder presence in the Thessaloniki Port Authority, with all that entails.
Accordingly, for Alexandroupoli, the binding offers are submitted to the Board of Directors of TAIPED.
The right to submit binding offers for Alexandroupolis has the following schemes:
- QUINTANA INFRASTRUCTURE & DEVELOPMENT,
- BLACK SUMMIT FINANCIAL GROUP – EUROPORTS – EFA GROUP – GEK TERNA,
- CAMERON SA – GOLDAIR CARGO AE – BOLLORE AFRICA LOGISTICS,
- OLTH SA
Also well-known names and sufficiently well-known and the interest of the American side for very well-known reasons.
This and the developments tomorrow…