Asphalting works continue on National Highway 2 Thessaloniki-Edessa by the Directorate of Technical Works of the Region of Central Macedonia from Wednesday, November 22 until Monday, November 27, 2023.
These are asphalt paving works on National Highway 2 Thessaloniki-Edessa, at the level junction I/K of Agios Athanasios and on the side road network. In detail, the following tasks will be carried out:
– On Wednesday, November 22 and Thursday, November 23, 2023, asphalt paving on the left lane of National Highway 2 Thessaloniki – Edessa, after the level junction I/K Agios Athanasios.
– On Friday, November 24, 2023, asphalt paving on the side network of National Highway 2 Thessaloniki – Edessa for Agios Athanasios, in sections for a total length of work of approximately 200 to 250m.
– On Saturday, November 25, 2023, asphalt paving on the I/K Agios Athanasios, in the left lane and the waiting lane for Agios Athanasios, in the flow towards Chalkidona and the left lane in the flow towards Thessaloniki, with the blocking of the traffic towards Agios Athanasios from the specific junction, but also from Agios Athanasios to Chalcedon.
– On Sunday, November 26, 2023, asphalt paving on the I/K Agios Athanasios, specifically on the right lane and the waiting lane for Agios Athanasios on the way to Thessaloniki, as well as in the branch of the connection of E.O.2 with the side road network, with Blocking the traffic to and from Agios Athanasios from this junction.
– On Monday, November 27, 2023, asphalt paving in any of the above sections, if due to weather, the work could not be carried out / completed during the previous days.
The above works are scheduled to take place from Wednesday 22 November to Monday 27 November 2023 from 07.00 am. until sunset and depending on the prevailing weather conditions.
The relevant consultation has already been made with the Halkidona Traffic Department, so that there are the necessary traffic regulations for safer traffic during the works.