On Wednesday, November 8, 2023, in the hall of the Bar Association of Patras, on the initiative of the President of the Trade and Import Association of Patras, a meeting of Representatives of Scientific, Professional Organizations and Small and Medium Enterprises was held, on the subject of the tax bill under vote.
The meeting was attended by the President Athanasios Zoupas on behalf of the Bar Association of Patras, on behalf of the Medical Association of Patras the President Anna Mastorakou, on behalf of T.E.E. Western Greece President Vassilis Aivalis, on behalf of the Notarial Association of Achaia and Western Greece Treasurer Aikaterini Fotopoulos, on behalf of the Chamber of Commerce of Northwestern Peloponnese and Western Greece President Georgios Pappas, on behalf of the Chamber of Commerce of Western Greece Vice President Stelios Tsivginidis, on behalf of of the Chamber of Achaia the President Platonas Marlafekas, on behalf of the Western Greece Branch of the Panhellenic Veterinary Association the President Panagiotis Alexandropoulos, on behalf of O.E.V.E.N.A. the President Dimitrios Nikolakopoulos, on behalf of the Trade and Entrepreneurship Federation of Peloponnese, Southwest Greece, Zakynthos, Kefallinia & Ithaca (OEESP) the President Georgios Vagenas, on behalf of the Trade and Import Association of Patras the President Costas Zafeiropoulos, on behalf of the Union of Accountants and Tax Technicians of the Prefecture of Achaia the President Alexandros Boyakis, on behalf of the Panhellenic Taxi Union the member of the Board of Directors Panagiotis Rodis, on behalf of SKEANA the President Tassos Giatras, on behalf of the Taxi Association of Patras and Perihoros the Vice President Evangelos Nikitopoulos, on behalf of OBATT the President Nikos Fotopoulos and on behalf of the Patras Bakers Guild the President Kostas Teligadis.
During the meeting, the agencies expressed their opposition to the horizontal measure of presumptive taxation contained in the new tax bill announced by the Ministry of Finance. Presumptive income taxation and the resulting financial obligations will lead the small- and medium-sized professional and scientist to despair and forced exit from the profession with disastrous consequences for his professional, family and social life.
They decided to create a united front to coordinate actions and mobilizations against the new announced tax measures.
– LAWYER ASSOCIATION OF PATRAS – COMMERCIAL IMPORTER ASSOCIATION OF PATRAS
– MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF PATRAS
– TEE OF WESTERN GREECE
– NOTARY ASSOCIATION OF ACHAIA AND WESTERN GREECE
– CHAMBER OF ECONOMY OF NORTHWEST PELOPONNIS AND WESTERN GREECE
– CHAMBER OF ECONOMICS OF WESTERN GREECE
– CHAMBER OF ACHAIAS
– PANEL/YOUNG VETERINARY ASSOCIATION-WEST ANNEX. GREECE
– FEDERATION OF PROFESSIONAL CRAFTSMEN AND TRADERS OF ACHAIA
– FEDERATION OF TRADE AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP OF PELOPONNIS, SOUTHWEST GREECE, ZAKYNTHOS,
OF KEFALONIA & ITHAKIS (O.E.E.S.P.)
– PANHELLENIC ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICAL THERAPISTS – P.T.ATCHAIA AND ILIA
– ASSOCIATION OF ACCOUNTANTS AND TAX TECHNICIANS OF ACHAIA
– PANHELLENIC TAXI UNION
– TAXI ASSOCIATION OF PATRAS AND REGIONS
– REGIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION CONTRACTORS OF ACHAIA (VATT)
– BAKERY ASSOCIATION OF PATRAS