Worsening will be presented by weather from midday on Friday (10/11) until late Saturday night (11/11), according to its emergency bulletin EMYwith strong main features rains and stormswhich will be accompanied by hailstorms and high frequency of lightning.
The phenomena will gradually extend towards the central and northern continents as well as the eastern Aegean.
Heavy rain and storms are forecast:
Her Friday (10/11)
- From noon in the Ionian, Epirus, Western Mainland and Western Peloponnese.
- From the afternoon hours, the rest of Sterea and Peloponnese, the islands of the Eastern Aegean and possibly the southern parts of Thessaly will be affected.
The Saturday (11/11)
- From the morning hours in the northern Ionian, Epirus, western Macedonia, western Sterea, the southern parts of the Eastern Peloponnese and Kythira.
- From noon in central Macedonia, eastern Macedonia and possibly Thrace.
- Towards the evening the phenomena will weaken in most areas and will be limited to the islands of the eastern Aegean and the Dodecanese.
The winds on the seas will be strong. Specifically, southerly winds of intensity 7 to 8 Beaufort will blow in the Aegean from the morning hours of Saturday (11-11-23) until the late afternoon.