Breaking news deterioration weather issued by National Meteorological Service (NMS)warning of intense phenomena tomorrow, Friday (10-11-23) and Saturday (11-11-23).
According to the EMY, the weather will worsen from midday on Friday (10-11-23) until late Saturday night (11-11-23) with heavy rains and stormswhich will be accompanied by hailstorms and high frequency of lightninginitially in its islands Ionian and the western Peloponnese and gradually to the rest west.
The phenomena will gradually expand towards the central and northern continents as well as in eastern Aegean. The winds on the seas they will be reinforced.
More detail, heavy rains and storms are forecast:
- On Friday (10-11-23)
- From noon in the Ionian, Epirus, Western Mainland and Western Peloponnese.
- From the afternoon hours, the rest of Sterea and Peloponnese, the islands of the Eastern Aegean and possibly the southern parts of Thessaly will be affected.
- On Saturday (11-11-23)
- From the morning hours in the northern Ionian, Epirus, western Macedonia, western Sterea, the southern parts of the Eastern Peloponnese and Kythira.
- From noon in central Macedonia, eastern Macedonia and possibly Thrace.
- Towards the evening the phenomena will weaken in most areas and will be limited to the islands of the eastern Aegean and the Dodecanese.
Southerly winds of intensity 7 to 8 Beaufort will blow in the Aegean from the morning hours of Saturday (11-11-23) until the late afternoon.