Mr. Pikramenos talks to 98.4 about the facts that are now forming, a month after the start of the war conflicts and the bloodbath, in the slaughterhouse of the Middle East, but also about the issue of wiretapping in our country
Kostas Pikramenos, Research Director of CP Consulting, a strategic studies company, experts in the European Parliament on Turkey, Intelligence Services and Political Islam, talks to 98.4 about the data that is now being formed, one month after the start of the hostilities and the bath of blood, in the slaughterhouse of the Middle East:
1) “The Israelis want to turn the northern Gaza Strip into a “shanty town” so that it remains a no man’s land for years to come.”
2) “They would rather block the tunnel exits with rubble to trap Hamas ‘fighters’ than play the cat and mouse game inside the tunnels.”
3) “Netanyahu seeks a permanent state of war in order to survive in the political arena and to keep the military who oppose him under constant pressure.”
4) “Arab League deadlocked as 2.2 million civilians unable to be absorbed by neighboring states… Jordan sees casus belli and warns Israel.”
5) “The Europeans will not accept the resettlement of Palestinians in Europe… One more reason is that they are preparing for the European elections and the extreme right sweeps in the polls.
1) “The 92 Predator messages have been sent but we don’t know how many have been clicked… So far only three individuals have filed suit against strangers… Politicians and government figures instead are on hold for personal reasons.”
2) “The two prosecutors who received the message (we don’t know if they clicked on it) have not taken any legal action… This damages the image of the judiciary and leaves a bad impression.”
3) “How did the Predator operators know about Ms. Vlachos’ congratulatory message and Mr. Bardakis’ vaccination appointment?” Is it possible that Mrs. Vlachou had signed her self-monitoring by the EYP? Impossible… Was Mr. Bardakis in a legal hearing by the EYP for reasons of National Security? Hot questions that require answers for the prestige of the Republic”.