Against Achillea Beau is crowned Sophia Moutidou commenting on the attack launched on a journalist by the mayor of Volos. As the actress emphasizes, she will not perform in the city as a minimal political act.
Using her humor, the actress and YouTuber created a dialogue between her and the mayor of Volos, from his recent statementsusing montage.
Sofia Moutidou’s dialogue with Achillea Beo in detail
- Achilles Beos: The antagonism and vagrancy I bring out give me strength”
- Sophia Moutidou: Go and look at yourself which gives you strength
- Achilles Beos: Ugly journalists, those of you
- Sofia Moutidou: In your face, everything you say is a mirror, call it all trash of the political scumbag, those of you like that
- Achilles Beos: Swab
- Sofia Moutidou: Present!
- Achilles Beos: Does the water go off at 10-11, do you mind? Once a month you bathe baby
- Sofia Moutidou: Once a month I do the whole thing but every day at 10 I want to do my hair
- Achilles Beos: Are you hurting me? All of Greece knows me
- Sofia Moutidou: No one can harm you, all of Greece loves you, they vote for you all the time, yes, harm has been done to me. Because I decided not to play in either Volos or Serres, as a minimal political act for all that is happening, but anyway.