The Ministry of Education announced today Thursday, the Results of electronic applications transfers /movements, which they are available through the electronics application Transfers 2023.
The interested parties students can log in to the special application of Transfers 2023 with the codes with which they submitted their application through the relevant link or through central website of Ministry Education and Religions from a relevant link.
It is noted that objections-requests treatment will be submitted through it electronic application from today November 9 2023 and for a while 30 days. 5,543 applications were submitted based on economic and social criteria, as follows:
- 5,432 applications they concerned the general category in which 4,950 students applied to transfer to respective Departments, 434 students included in their application respective Departments and Departments to be moved of the same scientific field, while 48 students declared exclusively Departments to be moved of the same scientific field.
- 72 applications from students admitted to HEIs under the special category of Greek Citizens of the Muslim Minority of Thrace.
- 39 applications by students of Cypriot origin.
Also, 315 applications were submitted by students, who declared that they fall under the special categories of paragraphs a, b and c of article 78 of Law 4692/2020.
In addition, they were submitted 1,724 applications from fraternal undergraduates.
They are registered:
- 3,853 students with individualized reasons (social and economic criteria), of which 3,774 belong to the general category, 48 are Greek citizens of the Muslim Minority of Thrace and 31 students of Cypriot origin.
- 315 students of the special categories of paragraphs a, b and c of article 78 of Law 4692/2020.
- 1703 brothers undergraduate students.
They move to Departments of the same Scientific field:
- 110 students with apportioned reasons (social and economic criteria).
- 20 brothers undergraduate students.
Follow Imerisi on Google News!