Almost 750,000 pensioners will not get an increase in their pensions because of them personal difference, however, the government’s plans are to receive 100, 150 or 200 euros according to what is provided for in the mini insurance bill that received the approval of the cabinet.
The financial aid has been “locked in” and is expected to be paid shortly before Christmas. According to what the newspaper Eleftheros Typos reports, more than 742,000 pensioners (742,772 specifically) they will receive support of 200, 150 and 100 euros before the pension increases for 2024.
The conditions for pensioners to receive the allowance:
- The sum of main pensions before tax should not exceed 1,600 euros, the personal difference should be positive, greater than 10 euros
- These two criteria are met by 742,772 pensioners from the State, IKA, OAEE, NAT, ETAA and DEKO and Bank Funds, according to the pension payment registers for the month of November.
Thus, pensioners with a positive personal difference of more than 10 euros and a pension of up to 1,600 euros will receive an aid of up to 200 euros depending on the amount of their pension.
- Pensioners with pensions up to 700 euros will receive an aid of 200 euros
- Pensioners with pensions from 700.01 to 1,100 euros will receive an aid of 150 euros
- Pensioners with pensions from 1,100.01 to 1,600 euros will receive an aid of 100 euros
The financial aid was approved by the cabinet and has been included in the budget.
According to the detailed data with the beneficiaries of the personal difference allowance:
- 308,618 pensioners will receive an allowance of 100 euros with an average main pension or sum of main pensions from 1,100.01 euros to 1,600 euros before tax.
- 258,993 pensioners will receive an allowance of 150 euros with an average main pension or sum of main pensions from 700.01 euros to 1,100 euros before tax.
- 175,772 pensioners will receive an allowance of 200 euros with an average main pension or sum of main pensions up to 700 euros before tax.
The benefit that will be paid in the form of a one-off financial aid by EFKA between 11 and 22 December 2023 is tax-free, non-assignable and non-seizable, in the hands of the State or third parties, and is not subject to any fee, levy or other withholding.
Rents: Plans to change the tax scale
The large donation of Niarchos for the construction of three hospitals is activated (pics)
Filippos Ioannidis (Welcome Stores): He started from the north and is preparing a descent to Attica (pic)
For all the rest news of the news you can visit it First subject