New categories of beneficiaries will receive the accuracy check amounting to 250 euros, instead of 200 euros at Easter. The details have been published and there are not a few beneficiaries who are waiting for the payment for the first time, since the change in the criteria has raised the total number.
In more detail, the 2 new categories is:
- Over 300,000 pensioners with incomes only from pensions and receiving main and auxiliary up to 800 euros.
- 100,000 long term unemployed from 12 to 24 months who are not beneficiaries of the Minimum Guaranteed Income with an annual individual taxable income of up to 9,600 euros and an annual family taxable income of up to 16,800 euros.
The payment is expected to be made earlier and specifically at the beginning of December, despite the initial estimates of crediting the bank accounts just before Christmas.
It is reminded that in order to receive the new extraordinary allowance that was announced, one does not need to make an application.
All precision check beneficiaries
- 1 million pensioners, with annual individual taxable income up to 9,600 euros (up from 7,200), annual family income up to 16,800 euros (up from 14,400) and real estate up to 300,000 euros (up from 200,000 euros)
35,000 uninsured senior citizens of OPECA
- 225,000 beneficiaries of the Guaranteed Minimum Income to receive a double payment in December
- 172,000 beneficiaries of disability benefits
- 800,000 OPECA child benefit beneficiaries will receive a 50% increased benefit
- 100,000 long-term unemployed from 12 to 24 months – based on the model implemented during the pandemic – who are not beneficiaries of the Minimum Guaranteed Income with an annual individual taxable income of up to 9,600 euros and an annual family taxable income of up to 16,800 euros
It is recalled that the Easterthe beneficiaries were the following:
- 676,735 low pensioners
- 625,000 families with children
- 241,281 beneficiaries of guaranteed income
- 166,982 people with disabilities who receive welfare allowance
- 34,964 uninsured seniors